Residence cards for EU citizens’ family who will be non-EU residents
The family members should apply for residence cards at the Swedish Migration Agency if your family are non-EU citizens and you intend to stay in Sweden for more than three months. The residence card enables your loved ones to reside and work with Sweden so long as you have right of residence by working, learning, being self-employed or residing on your own retirement or any other sufficient method for supporting your loved ones.
Members of the family
A member of family is
- Your spouse (cohabiting partner, spouse or authorized partner)
- Your or your spouse’s unmarried kids under 21 years old
- Your or your lover’s young ones over 21 years if they’re influenced by you for economic help
- Your or your spouse’s moms and dads that are economically influenced by you (will not connect with the moms and dads of pupils)
- Another member of the family that is reliant if you are required personally to take care of the family member for serious health reasons on you for their subsistence or is part of your or your partner’s household or.
Cohabiting partner refers to partners who’re perhaps not hitched but reside together as if hitched. It is really not sufficient which you have resided together for instance within a tourist check out.
If you meet up with the needs for right of residence your loved ones have actually the proper to start working or studying right after arriving at Sweden. They just do not have to wait to utilize for or perhaps provided their residence card.
If for example the household need visas
Your loved ones have actually the right to Swedish visas if they want them in order to visit right here. They can then submit an application for residence cards after they have arrived in Sweden. Visa applications are submitted up to an embassy that is swedish consulate basic in the united states their current address. Close family relations of an EU citizen need not pay any charges whenever trying to get a visa to come with the EU resident to A eu nation.
Each member of the family who’s maybe maybe not A eu resident, including young ones, must submit their very own application. The proper execution utilized is entitled Application for Schengen Visa, quantity 119031. For details about which guidelines use during the embassy or consulate-general concerned, please visit se/en that is swedenabroad.
Just just exactly How family should submit an application for residence cards
Each member of the family should use separately. And also this relates to kids. They fill out the application form for residence card kind, quantity 145011, and send it in or submit it at one of several Swedish Migration Agency’s license devices.
There is absolutely no charge for trying to get a residence card.
Your loved ones should enclose
- Copies for the pages within their passports which reveal their information that is personal, photograph, signature, passport quantity, passport issuing nation, the time of this passport’s credibility and whether or not they have actually authorization argentina mail order brides to reside in nations apart from their nation of beginning.
- If you should be hitched, a duplicate of the wedding certification or document that is corresponding
- If you’re cohabiting lovers, a document appearing that you have got resided together in your nation of origin
- For the kids, a duplicate of the delivery certificate such as the parents’ names
- Papers showing the way the nearest and dearest are dependent up on your as well as in exactly exactly what method you might be related (pertains to young ones over 21 years old along with other close loved ones).
Just how to illustrate that you are cohabiting lovers
To exhibit which you have resided together you need to submit papers supporting this particular fact. It could be private information documents or other certificates saying you have already been registered during the same target. It’s also papers showing you have experienced bank that is joint or insurance coverage. You may want to submit copies of bills which can be jointly addressed for you, or even to each one of you separately but to your exact same target, such as for instance phone bills.
Your loved ones additionally needs to consist of papers showing exactly exactly how the requirements are met by you for residence license. The papers they should submit be determined by what sort of career you have got.
In the event that you work, research or are self-employed an additional national nation your household need certainly to enclose
- Certificate that presents which you as well as your family are included in the social security measures in your nation of origin. The certification must be given by the authorities in your nation of beginning and really should inform you that your household are included in another EU nation’s social security system. You need to sign a full-coverage private healthcare insurance which applies throughout your stay in Sweden if you are unable to get such a certificate
- Rent indicating the lease quantity, if you should be leasing your housing
- Certification of purchase in the event that you have your housing
- Information on the month-to-month expenses of the housing, such as for instance price of loan and amortisation and any month-to-month costs if you have your home
- Payslips from your own companies when it comes to past 90 days, if you’re used
- Certificate of every other allowances or other types of earnings
- Receipts of expenses regarding commuting across Swedish boundaries, for instance in the shape of a ticket that is monthly similar.
In the event that you operate in Sweden family have to enclose
- Work certification from your own boss
- Your final 3 months’ wage requirements if you’re used by the hour.
In the event that you learn in Sweden your household want to enclose
- Content of one’s admission certification for an training programme or length of a top school that is secondarygym) level or maybe more
- Content of a European medical insurance card (EU card) or other completely addressing medical insurance
- Evidence yourself and your family that you have sufficient means to support.
If you should be self-employed in Sweden your household need certainly to enclose
- F-tax card and enrollment certification through the companies that are swedish Office
- Your latest VAT reports (in the event the business is likely to account fully for VAT)
- Official official certification that you will be performing operations, for instance utilizing invoices delivered to customers, receipts of bought materials and leases when it comes to operations’ premises.
For those who have bought a small business procedure in Sweden your loved ones should additionally enclose
- Deed of transfer
- The most recent report that is annual.
In the event that you have sufficient means to support yourself your family need to enclose if you are a pensioner or
- Certificate showing that your family are included in the social insurance coverage system in your nation of beginning. The certificate must be released by the authorities in your nation of beginning and may inform you that your family are included in another EU nation’s social security measures. If you should be struggling to get this kind of certification you will need to signal a full-coverage personal medical insurance coverage which is applicable during your remain in Sweden
- Rent indicating the rent amount, if you should be leasing your accommodation
- Certification of purchase in the event that you possess your premises
- Information regarding the month-to-month expenses of one’s housing, such as for example cost of loan and amortisation and any month-to-month charges if you have your home
- Retirement declaration if you should be a pensioner.
In the event that you want to live down individual wide range your family members should
- Specify within the application just how long you want to reside in Sweden
- Enclose a bank declaration showing exactly how money that is much have actually
- Enclose information regarding share dividends or any other disposable earnings.
Photograph when it comes to res If your loved ones has appropriate of residence they will be provided with a residence card. Residence cards have photos as well as your household should go to the Swedish Migration Agency become photographed. This will be achieved at the earliest opportunity after submitting a residence card application. To become photographed they must book a scheduled appointment.
Following the choice is made
The residence card is provided for your target in Sweden. The card is valid so long as both you and your family are now living in Sweden and you also meet with the needs for right of residence. When you’ve got resided in Sweden with right of residence constantly for five years you have got a permanent right of residence. If the family members desires a certification of these permanent right of residence you are able to make an application for a residence card that is permanent.
In the event that application is refused by the Swedish Migration Agency
In the event that Swedish Migration Agency declines your loved ones’s application, they might attract your decision within three days associated with day you received it. Here is how to get this done are available in your choice.